In our store, there is a possibility of renting Europin®MC Pinboard.
The clever technology put into the EuroPin® MC has made it the premium foldable pinboard. It is the simplest to use with no tools required. Push a button and the legs extend or retract, slide the locking mechanism up or down and the panels are set up or folded away.
The aluminium frame guarantees minimum weight but maximum strength ensuring safe and easy transport.
Aluminium frame, powder-coated in RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Felt color: 9294 anthracite (standard)
Total size: W 126,5 x H 193 cm / W 50 x H 76 inches
Working surface: W 118,5 x H 146 cm / W 46.7 x H 57.5 inches
Transport size: W 126,5 x H 81 cm / W 50 x H 32 inches
Weight: 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
The costs of renting this Pinboard is 300 PLN net a day for one piece.
Costs of transport are calculated individually.
The lenght of rental does not include time of transport.
STATUTE OF RENTING OF BOARDS FROM EXPERIENCE CORNER
- General provisions
- Statute of renting boards from Experience Corner, which will be called here „Statute”, emphasizes conditions and regulations of using rented materials from Experience Corner by „Lender”.
- Lender is obligated to read this statute, sign it and send a signed scan to: email@example.com. Signing this statute means Lender agrees with regulations of this document.
- Signing and sending back this statute is equal with taking responsibility for technical conditions of rented materials and sending them back safely.
- Sending of rented materials
- Costs of delivery and retur of materials are covered by Lender.
- Experience Corner company is responsible for the delivery of rented materials, which should take place not later than one day before planned event, where materials would be used.
- Rented materials are packed in cardboard and are wrapped with tape. With materials, an additional tape is sent – it can be used for re-packing materials. For every Europin Pinboard there is additional 5 pieces of paper for each day of renting. With Graphic Wall 10m of paper is added.
- Return of rented materials
- Return of materials is Lender’s responsibility. Experience Corner adds a proper printed waybill to a package.
- Return has to take place immediately after using materials. Lender has to re-pack materials, attaching waybill to the package and hading it over to a courier. If Lender does not return materials in this time, additional costs for every day of delay are added to the invoice.
- Period of renting can be extended in person, by phone or e-mail (sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org), as long as the same materials are not reserved fo other client. Rented materials must be re-packed in the same way that they were delivered.
- Every damage and/or defect of rented materials has to be reported immediately.
- Lender, who losts or damage rented materials is obligated to pay the financial equivalent in amount of this material’s worth.
- This statute comes into force on September 5th 2017.