Creating innovation was never this simple!
All you need to do is pick a few cards and take inspiration from other companies. Experts from Innovatika collected 110 tested ideas for company development. On each card you can find one example describing how to increase your income, build clients’ loyalty and leqave your competition behind.
Cards are perfect tool for working with formula of business model created by Alex Osterwalder, which is used by corporations and start-ups all over the world.
- Strategic workshops
- Brainstorms(especially those About development of new products and increasing sale income)
- Coaching sessions
- Individual work (eg. On developing a start-up)
Cards can be used for searching for ideas, for example for:
- New income sources
- Limiting costs
- Better usage of resources
- Approaching wider group of clients
- Rationalization of business model
„Business Model Poker cards helpu s explore beyond traditional thinking schemes, inspiting with interesting ideas and examples from other sectors”
Marketing, Communications & Business Development Director
How to play a session of Business Model Poker?
The goal of the game is to generate new ideas for innovations in business model. Game works best in a group of 3-6 people.
- Preparation. Choode a challenge, which you will all work on. Shuffle the deck of cards and spread 5 cards for each person.
- Reading. Participants read their cards on their own and search of ideas inspired by every one of the cards.
- Changing od cards. If participant thinks of some cards as not inspiring enough, he/she can change it, putting any numer of cards back to the deck and picking another ones. This action can be taken three times in one game.
- Sharing ideas. When all participants are ready, each of tchem, in order, share „the strongest” cards of his/hers choosing and ideas for its application. The groups secretary can write down ideas on sticky notes (one idea on one note).
- Visualize. To present and analyse options you can use the formula of Business Model designed by Alex Osterwalder. You can find it on website: www.businessmodelgeneration.com.
Time of play: n/a
Amount of players: 3 - 6
110 cards that include:
- Directions of actions which help increase income
- Key questions that make a person to look at already existing business model differently
- Examples of companies and actions which they took to earn more
This product is available in Polish and English language version.