In our store, there is a possibility of renting Graphic Wall.
LW-X Graphic Wall jest unikalnym i rozszerzalnym systemem tablic do wizualizacji.
The LW-X GraphicWall is a unique and extendable wall system for visualization.
Thanks to its modular set-up the LW-X GraphicWall can be simply retracted into its minimized transport size. Our tongue and groove board design allows the elements to be attached together for the most sturdy and smooth working surface possible, along with our intelligent push-lock mechanism that easily connects the elements together allowing you to set-up and dismantle in seconds! Built-in trays feature space for your markers.
The beauty of the LW-X is that the board elements are single available and its widths can be adjusted according to your needs!
Useful accessories like a paper winder set, rolling casters, paper holder and bags are also available.
Board element: aluminum frame powdercoated S004 silver,
Board: felt, anthracite color,
Tripod: structural black/anodized, height-adjustable
4 board elements
3 connecting springs
1 set of frame edges
approx. 2.96 m / 9.7 feet
Cost of renting is 1 300,00 PLN net for a day for one piece.
Costs of transport are calculated individually.
The lenght of rental does not include time of transport.
STATUTE OF RENTING OF BOARDS FROM EXPERIENCE CORNER
- General provisions
- Statute of renting boards from Experience Corner, which will be called here „Statute”, emphasizes conditions and regulations of using rented materials from Experience Corner by „Lender”.
- Lender is obligated to read this statute, sign it and send a signed scan to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Signing this statute means Lender agrees with regulations of this document.
- Signing and sending back this statute is equal with taking responsibility for technical conditions of rented materials and sending them back safely.
- Sending of rented materials
- Costs of delivery and retur of materials are covered by Lender.
- Experience Corner company is responsible for the delivery of rented materials, which should take place not later than one day before planned event, where materials would be used.
- Rented materials are packed in cardboard and are wrapped with tape. With materials, an additional tape is sent – it can be used for re-packing materials. For every Europin Pinboard there is additional 5 pieces of paper for each day of renting. With Graphic Wall 10m of paper is added.
- Return of rented materials
- Return of materials is Lender’s responsibility. Experience Corner adds a proper printed waybill to a package.
- Return has to take place immediately after using materials. Lender has to re-pack materials, attaching waybill to the package and hading it over to a courier. If Lender does not return materials in this time, additional costs for every day of delay are added to the invoice.
- Period of renting can be extended in person, by phone or e-mail (sent to: email@example.com), as long as the same materials are not reserved fo other client. Rented materials must be re-packed in the same way that they were delivered.
- Every damage and/or defect of rented materials has to be reported immediately.
- Lender, who losts or damage rented materials is obligated to pay the financial equivalent in amount of this material’s worth.
- This statute comes into force on September 5th 2017.