What is it for?
The ideation phase in the service design process is a moment when you can make or break the relationship with the customer. Yet in the creative workshops it is rather hard to convince participants to think beyond the solutions they are already familiar with. Seed Cards were created to support you to come up with ideas that will make your customers love your brand.
What does the set consist of?
The Cards capture a collection of 50 inspirations describing unique ways of building value through customer experience. But we know there are plenty more great stories about companies that are bringing amazing experiences to their customers. Blank cards are there for you to add stories you consider as examples of exceptional customer experience, so that you can add your personal inspirations to the set of the Seed Cards.
The cards were created for:
- Service designers
- Managers who are looking for inspirations on how to become more customer-centric
- Design Thinking coaches and instructors
- Workshop facilitators
- Start-ups who want to build their competitive advantage through customer experience
- Owners of small businesses, who would like to independently create services for their clients
- Students of service design, innovation management, creative leadership and UX design
- Design and creative agencies that look for tools helping them to inspire their clients
Set consists of:
· 50 Inspiration Cards - Describing unique ways of building value through customer experience
· 10 Workshop Scenarios - Examples divided into inspiration and challenge categories
· Box - Made of high quality materials, thus it can serve for a long time
· 10 Blank Cards - For you to add stories you consider as examples of exceptional customer experience